Licensed in the State of Oregon | License #20124685
I’m Kelly Culver. I love bringing interesting people, businesses, and properties together. I do this through relationship building, marketing, understanding our communities, understanding sellers’ and buyers’ goals, and a desire to find solutions for problems and challenges.
- to determine the best timing and appropriate price for listing your property based on market conditions
- to find a property to purchase that fits your parameters – budget, location, financing, and more
- to do the research to answer your questions – with contractors, City of Salem planning office, financing, and more
- to think beyond the box when it comes to finding and evaluating properties – whether on the market or not (yet)
- to work well with other brokers, financing representatives, title representatives, appraisers, and inspectors
I have experience with Commercial leases, Commercial sales, and Residential sales. I have had the opportunity to help first-time home buyers find “their” home. And I have been privileged to work with long-time marketing clients on transactions for their businesses. I enjoy each transaction, because I enjoy the people I work for and with. There is always something new to discover. There is always a challenging negotiation or issue to work through. And there is the satisfaction of a happy client at the completion.
As a business person with 25 years of experience in marketing and advertising, I partner with business leaders to develop marketing strategies that connect them with potential industries, target markets, clients, and referral sources. As a real estate Broker, I employ many of the same strategies – research, planning, development, and collaboration to guide clients through the sale or purchase of properties in order to accomplish their goals. As an added bonus, I excel in marketing…properties and anything else!
How may I help you?